N E E D H E L P ?
Hang it to dry slowly at room temperature.
Do NOT do the following:
- leave the leather in the direct sunlight, and
- attempt to speed up the natural drying process.
Both of these things will destroy the integrity of the leather.
Always use products specifically made for leather care and choose leather care solution that's made from all natural ingredients. Avoid coloured liquid as it will discolour the leather.
Our warranty covers the product purchased by the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship. If the product fails during the warranty period due to manufacturing or material defects, we’ll either repair or replace at our own discretion.
The following are not covered:
- Damages caused by accidents.
- Normal wear and tear damages*.
- Inappropriate use and maintenance of the product.
- Any form of alteration and modification of the product such as unauthorised repair.
- Sun damage or the natural breakdown of colours, structure, and material over time.
- User’s subjective assessments like comfort, fit, style etc.
*Our warranty only covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. It does NOT cover normal wear and tear. Wear and tear is damage that occurs naturally from normal use (marks from excessive rubbing on parts of a motorcycle, loss of colour, general deterioration of the materials and fabrics after repetitive motion over time). We advise
purchasers to follow our care recommendations to help extend the life of your purchase; however, wear and tear is evitable.
The owner must return the faulty item(s) to us. The process is outlined below.
Step 1: Before you post your faulty item(s), please inform us first by sending
us an email with a picture of the fault.
Step 2: Post your item(s) along with the original sales receipt to [email protected]
Please note that we’re not responsible for any return shipping costs associated with your claim.
Step 3: We will keep you updated via email on the progress of your claim.
DUTIES & TAXES
All responsibility lies with the recipient. The fees are due at the time of delivery.
Please contact your local customs office.