Nano Coat For Helmet Visor
A product specifically designed to create a hydrophobic coating on motorcycle helmet visor, a feature, that greatly reduces the adherence of dirt, bugs, insects, rainwater to the coated surface. Helmet visors treated with this product will also make surface maintenance much easier compared to standard supplies. Hydrophobic effect of the coating will cause water to bead up and the roll of the surface at speeds over 60km/h.
- Hydrophobic effect
- Reduces the adherence of dirt or bugs
- Easier to clean
- Increased resistance to scratches
- Rainwater beads up and rolls off the surface quickly
Areas of application: Helmet visor
Application conditions: Product should be used in temperatures over +5 °C, avoiding direct sunlight. Do not apply on the hot surface. Use protective gloves when applying (product contains technical spirits, which might dehumidify the skin).
Product efficiency: 2-3 months, depending on surrounding factors (i.e. coating effect will weaken when driving at higher speeds; when a surface is on constant contact with strong friction and/or aggressive chemicals, etc.)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION
STEP 1 - CLEANING:
- The product should be used in temperatures over +5 ºC, avoiding direct sunlight. Do not apply on the hot surface.
- Helmet visor must be clean and free from any dirt deposits or sediments. Do not touch the surface during the whole application process & 2 hrs after application (12 hours is recommended for the best result). Use protective gloves when applying.
- Tear off the bag and take out the cleaning cloth that is marked number 1.
- Clean the surface with soft polishing moves. Make sure that the surface is thoroughly clean dry.
STEP 2 - COATING:
- Take the second cloth that is marked number 2. Use gloves to protect your hands.
- Polish the visor surface evenly and make sure that there are no spots left unpolished.
- Wait for 5 – 10 minutes and polish the surface with the same cloth.
- Coated surface must not be in contact with water or dirt for at least 2 hours (12 hours is recommended for the best result).
- Test it out! Pour some water and see the effect!
IMPORTANT: Product should be used only according to the instructions listed above. If the helmet is coated with special films and/or other coatings, please coat a small least visible area to make sure that coatings/films do not conflict with this product.