N E E D H E L P ?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
About the Website
Welcome to www.libertamoto.com (the 'Website'). The Website provides you with an opportunity to browse and purchase various products that have been listed for sale through the Website (the 'Products'). The Website provides this service by way of granting you access to the content on the Website (the 'Purchase Services').
The Website is operated by Liberta Moto PTY. LTD. (ABN 91499576039).
Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Liberta Moto. Please read these terms and conditions (the 'Terms') carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
Liberta Moto reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Liberta Moto updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
Acceptance of the Terms
You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by Liberta Moto in the user interface. Registration to use the Purchase Services In order to access the Purchase Services, you must first register as a user of the Website. As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Purchase Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
You warrant that any information you give to Liberta Moto in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered member of the Website ('Member ') and agree to be bound by the Terms. As a Member you will be granted immediate access to the Purchase Service You may not use the Purchase Services and may not accept the Terms if:
- You are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Liberta Moto; or
- You are a person barred from receiving the Purchase Services under the laws of Australia or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Purchase Services.
- Your obligations as a Member
- As a Member, you agree to comply with the following:
- You will use the Purchase Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
- The Terms;
- Any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions;
- You have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Purchase Services;
- Any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify Liberta Moto of any unauthorized use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware.
- Access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of Liberta Moto providing the Purchase Services;
- You will not use the Purchase Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorized use which includes collecting email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website;
- You agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Website without notice and may result in termination of the Purchase Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by Liberta Moto for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website; and
- You acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or its Purchase Services is prohibited.
Purchase of Products and Returns Policy
In using the Purchase Services to purchase the Product through the Website, you will agree to the payment of the purchase price listed on the Website for the Product (the 'Purchase Price').
Payment of the Purchase Price may be made through PayPal, Visa, Mastercard (the 'Payment Gateway Provider ')
Following payment of the Purchase Price being confirmed by Liberta Moto, you will be issued with a receipt to confirm that the payment has been received and Liberta Moto may record your purchase details for future use.
Liberta Moto may, at their sole discretion, provide a refund on the return of the Products within 14 days where the Product packaging is unopened and remains in a saleable condition. You acknowledge and agree that you are liable for any postage and shipping costs associated with any refund pursuant to this clause.
Liberta Moto's Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure of the Product. You are also entitled to have the Products repaired or replaced if the Products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure (the 'Warranty').
You may make a claim under this clause (the ' Warranty Claim ') for material defects and workmanship in the Products within 1-5 years from the date of purchase (the ' Warranty Period').
In order to make a Warranty Claim during the Warranty Period, you must provide proof of purchase to Liberta Moto showing the date of purchase of the Products, provide a description of the Products and the price paid for the Products by sending written notice by email at [email protected]
Where the Warranty Claim is accepted then Liberta Moto will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace any defective Products or part thereof with a new or remanufactured equivalent during the Warranty Period at no charge to you for parts or labour. You acknowledge and agree that you will be solely liable for any postage or shipping costs incurred in facilitating the Warranty Claim.
The Warranty shall be the sole and exclusive warranty granted by Liberta Moto and shall be the sole and exclusive remedy available to you in addition to other rights and under a law in relation to the Products to which this warranty relates.
All implied warranties including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for use are limited to the Warranty Period.
The Warranty does not apply to any appearance of the supplied Products nor to the additional excluded items set forth below nor to any supplied Products where the exterior of which has been damaged or defaced, which has been subjected to misuse, abnormal service or handling, or which has been altered or modified in design or construction.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
The Website, the Purchase Services and all of the related products of Liberta Moto are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the site content and compilation of the website (including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and software) (the 'Content') are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Liberta Moto or its contributors.
Liberta Moto retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related content. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer to you:
- The business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright of Liberta Moto; or
- The right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design; or
- A system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a system or process).
- You may not, without the prior written permission of Liberta Moto and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Content or third party content for any purpose. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.